Curbside Pick-up: Danforth
Order Guidelines (please read):
- Free service, there is no minimum or maximum order amount. Items from any department may be selected (i.e. organic produce, grocery, body care, dispensary, Grab & Go).
- Online orders only.
- Only available from Monday – Friday at the Danforth Community Market store.
- Orders placed Monday – Friday by 4:00 p.m. will be available the following day for pick up between 9:00 a.m-11:00 a.m. Orders placed after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the following day.
- A pick-up time must be selected under the customer information field below (9:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.). You must collect your order during the time selected.
- Pick up is not available on Sundays or Mondays. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for pick up on Tuesday.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive a confirmation email.
- Payment by credit card only. One of our staff will call you prior to gathering the order to obtain your credit card information.
Please have your phone and credit card ready. If we’re unable to get a hold of you, your order will be cancelled.
- Orders must be picked-up in the allotted time slot (9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.). If you fail to pick up your order you will be refunded less a $25.00 restocking fee.
- The designated pick-up spot is the Juice Bar. Customers can enter and exit from the Danforth door, one customer at a time.
Shopping List Criteria:
- No substitutions will be made, your shopping list needs to be as specific as possible (Examples: product descriptions – brand name if possible; quantities – 1 pack, 1 can, 5 apples; weight of the bulk items, e.g. 100 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg etc.).
- No additions to the order once it has been submitted.
- If an item from your shopping list is missing (e.g. out of stock) you will not be charged for that item.
- Please enter one item per line.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.