Green Goddess Tahini Dressing
This Nuts To You version of the popular Green Goddess Tahini Dressing, made with Nuts To You Fair Trade Sesame Tahini, can be used as salad dressing or sauce for roasted vegetables, grain bowls or pasta. So nutritious and delicious, you’ll find any reason to use it!
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Nuts to You Tahini
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon‒approximately 3 Tbsp juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup packed herbs such as cilantro, basil, chives or parsley
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Zest lemon before cutting in half. Squeeze lemon for juice.
- Stir Tahini very well before measuring.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, starting with the water.
- Blend until smooth and herb flecks are very small.
- Can be stored in a jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.