Super Seedy Broccoli Slaw
Serves 2-3 people as a side dish.
- Large mixing bowl
- 350g of shredded carrots, cabbage, and broccoli stalks ( I used Mann’s broccoli slaw, but you can use any coleslaw blend or make your own with a mandoline slicer, food processor, or julienne peeler.)
- 3 Tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1/2 box (55g) Kind Organics Flavour Fusion sprouted seeds (or any other sprouted seeds.)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 Tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
Note: all ingredients can usually be found at the Danforth or Beaches Community Market.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
Let chill in the fridge for a few hours for optimal flavour.
Megan Horsley is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist at the Big Carrot Beaches Community Market and works with clients in her private practice, Megan Horsley Nutrition. For more information on services and recipes, visit her website: www.meganhorsleynutrition.com