Raspberry Vanilla Protein Chia Pudding
Chia seeds are little nutrition powerhouses!
They are full of protein and fiber, and are great for improving bowel function. When they come into contact with a liquid, they form a gel-like texture that is similar to a pudding consistency. You can grind them up if you don’t like the individual seedy texture, for a smoother pudding.
This quick chia pudding is great for breakfast or as a snack! This recipe makes 4 servings so you will have easy snacks on hand.
𝗥𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝟺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups milk alternative, I used cashew milk
- 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 scoops Genuine Health vanilla vegan protein powder
- 3/4 cup raspberries, or other berries, fresh or frozen
- Mix the chia seeds, milk, 3 tbsp maple syrup and protein powder together in a large bowl.
- Divide the chia mixture between 4 bowls or containers. Top with raspberries and a drizzle of maple syrup. Let set in the fridge for about 30 minutes before eating.
Megan Horsley is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and works with clients in her private practice, Megan Horsley Nutrition. For more information on services and recipes, visit her website: www.meganhorsleynutrition.com