Thyme to Unwind Mock-Tail
While the holidays are a great time to indulge with friends and family, all the additional treats and alcoholic beverages can be hard on your body. Committing to a ‘Dry-January’ by abstaining from alcohol post-holidays can provide a plethora of health benefits These include boosting your mood, sleeping more soundly, less bloating and better digestion!
One of the ways to stick to a new food/drink resolution is to find a healthy substitute. We have the perfect non-alcoholic, adaptogenic recipe for you to enjoy. Include this in your dry January or try it out just for fun!
- 1 fresh fig, sliced in half
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 can of Drink Kite Sparkling Adaptogenic Tea in flavour Rise Lemon Moringa
- Gently muddle 1/2 fresh fig and pinch of thyme (stem removed) at the bottom of a cocktail glass
- Squeeze in lemon juice
- Add ice and pour Rise Sparkling Adaptogenic Tea
- Garnish with an additional sprig (with stem) of thyme and 1/2 fig